5 Facts for Friday:
1. It’s likely that I will never play professional basketball. I’ve made my peace with this.
2. Ears continue to grow throughout our lives. Why then, do we say that someone is getting “long in the tooth?” Shouldn’t we say they’re getting “long in the ear?”
3. My dad grew up with a kid named Weedy Kirkendall. Classic name.
4. I’m excited to be crowned Homecoming Queen tonight at the game.
5. Favorite ice cream: Baskin Robbins chocolate fudge. Yours?
Hope you have a happy weekend, everyone!
~Katie, your Homecoming Queen 🙂