For those of you who are new to my blog, these “5 Facts” are just a little Friday fun…some random musings from my noggin. Hope they will make you smile as you start your weekend!
1. EZ Bake ovens are getting an upgrade, so children will no longer bake brownies with a lightbulb…which is sort of sad.
2. I wish I could play the drums.
3. Our family is taking one day of adventure away from our town (aka “the bubble.”) A change of scenery is good for the soul.
4. Someone in MO has built a 72,000 sq. ft. house with 14 bathrooms. That’s a lot of plungers.
5. Favorite Partridge Family song: “I Think I Love You.” Sing it for me, please…
That’s a lot of plungers and lots of plumbing bills when they need fixin’! AND…
“I think I love you!” You make us all smile!
Thanks for this!