It’s been awhile since I’ve posted Friday Facts on the blog. For those of you who are newcomers to Diving for Pearls…welcome aboard! So glad to have you here! On Fridays, I try to get us all ready for the weekend with a little fun. I started posting “five facts for Friday” on my facebook page about 18 months ago. It’s fun to read comments and responses from folks, so I thought I’d post them here on the old blogger, too. Hope they give you a laugh as you start your weekend.
5 Facts for Friday:
1. We watched an old episode of the “Batman” TV show this week. It made me wonder why they kept the batphone under a cake dome.
2. My mom once told me that she thinks Neil Diamond is sexy. I found this distressing on a number of levels.
3. There is no such thing as “too many lights” on a Christmas tree.
4. TV commercials are getting really tacky… I don’t think the inventors of the television ever imagined we’d be watching ads promoting prostate health.
5. Current favorite Christmas movie: The Family Stone. Yours?
Wishing you a cozy weekend~