Hello everyone, and happy new year to you! I’ve been absent for a while…I took a blog-break during Christmas vacation. Once we turned the page on the calendar, I was busy getting ready for a conference. Right now, I’m sitting at the Asheville Regional Airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta, and then, by dinner time, I’ll be home!
I have so much to share with you…2012 is going to be a full year here on the blog~ and in “real life!” Just a few “previews” for you:
- A series about including teens with disabilities in church programs
- A summary of the Montreat Blaze Conference, including some pearls of wisdom from Tony Campolo (guaranteed to make you think!)
- A report on mental health issues and how families–and churches–can work together
- Interviews with some of my favorite folks…parents of kids with disabilities~ you’re going to love these people, and you’ll learn from their experiences
- Pictures of Mitzie. Because, after all, she is the wonder dog.
- Five Facts for Friday~ because we need to have some fun
And much, much more!
Hope you all have had a good start to the year~ I’m looking forward to learning with you in 2012! And, now, I’m off to see these people: