Five Facts for Friday:
1. I’ve been taking extra vitamin C lately, so I won’t get a cold. Or scurvy.
2. A lawmaker in Louisiana wishes to ban people from wearing pajamas in public. It’s good to see government tackling the real issues of today.
3. Three cheers for that groundhog… I’m still holding out hope for a snow day.
4. Pet peeve: when people park diagonally, taking up two spaces in a parking lot. Yes…I’m talking about YOU, Mr. Red Chevrolet at Drug Mart.
5. Favorite Superbowl commercials: E-Trade babies and the Mean Joe Green one from the 70’s. Yours?
Have a super weekend!