It’s been a joy to “meet” so many new readers this week. Thank you so much for stopping by…I have loved reading your thoughts on parenting. I am inspired and encouraged …and very grateful for you!
For those of you who are new to Diving for Pearls, we usually summarize the week and then have a little fun. It’s FINALLY snowing in Northeast Ohio, so I’m thrilled. (It’s my favorite kind of weather!) And…tomorrow, the Key Team and I are headed to Lake County for a day-long training. We have some really fun things planned…I’ll take lots of pictures!
And now, for some fun…
Five Facts for Friday
1. Took my daughter to a plastic surgeon for a mole removal; the pictures in the lobby are quite different than the ones in the pediatrician’s office.
2. My proposed rules for campaigns: No bullying. Tell the truth. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
3. Pancakes for dinner=YUMMY
4. Homemade kindergarten valentines are the most sticky, glitter-dripping beautiful cards in the world.
5. Favorite TV show from childhood: HR Pufnstuf. Yours?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Pingback: Feet « I wonder where this road will take us