It’s been a busy week! Our ministry team spent time in Lake County, OH with some fabulous pastors and volunteers. As is usually the case, we learned more than we taught, because great things happen when we all put our heads together! So excited to hear about what will happen in the churches represented!
Our family had a fun Valentine’s Day, and we also welcomed quite a bit of snow (which is now mostly melted…) Hope you and your loved ones enjoyed the week as well!
FIVE FACTS FOR FRIDAY:
1. Allow me to translate for you: “My kid has her driver’s licence!!” means “I am always at home without a car.”
2. Unfortunately, the Westminster Dog Show has no category for mutts, so Mitzie Alice Wetherbee cannot compete.
3. I have very few phone numbers saved in my “contacts;” I am hoping that by memorizing them I can preserve as many brain cells as possible.
4. Sometimes I wonder if we are more interested in tweeting about what we are doing then actually DOING what we’re doing.
5. Great quote from Eleanor Roosevelt: “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot. ”
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!