I hope you have had a great week. Often, when it’s a holiday week, our lives are busier (especially when spring break time means that children are underfoot!) I hope you have a moment of quiet during this Easter weekend to soak up the goodness that makes this celebration like no other!
Five Facts for Friday:
1. A tweet, text, or email can never replace a handwritten letter.
2. My yard: One beautiful tulip, and cheerful dandelions everywhere.
3. Blast from the past: Tickle Deodorant. They don’t make it anymore…
4. Favorite chapter books from childhood: The Boxcar Children. Yours?
5. He is Risen! Happy Easter