I’m behind on what I wanted to write for you this week…a little virus has traveled through our house, and it’s slowed me waaaaay down! Next week, I will tell you more about my friend Carlyle. I’m also excited to tell you about a new women’s retreat that you will LOVE.
And now, some Friday fun…
1. When I was little, I used to worry that the trees would forget how to grow leaves in the spring. Turns out, trees always remember.
2. My take on “The Mommy Wars:” Every mother is a working mother.
3. I think marching bands should get as much TV time as football teams.
4. Mandela said: “A good head and a good heart are a formidable combination.”
5. On my “someday” list: Take a trip to Scotland. What’s on YOUR “someday” wish list?
Happy Weekend, my friends!
Scotland is on my “Someday” wish list as well!
Let’s all go!! 🙂