Me. Oh. My.
I’ve been a really bad blogger.
I’m sorry…I really am…it’s just that I have several projects in my noggin (very exciting stuff…can’t wait to share it all with you!). I also have two teenagers who are on summer break…and between their summer jobs, social lives, and extra-curricular activities, I’m just plain busy. (like all of you!) Top that off with the fact that my first-born is leaving for college in less than two weeks…Let’s just say that we’re on a first-name basis with the folks at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.
So, here is a little fun to start your weekend off right!
Five Facts for Friday:
1. An odd sign of the times: Ping pong balls can be purchased at the grocery store…in the beer aisle.
2. Applause for our friend, Corey Cott , who will be a light to Broadway because of his talent…and a light to the world because of his heart. (And three cheers for his awesome parents: Lori and Rick!)
3. I love the smell of brand new crayons.
4. Thomas Edison said, “If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves….”
5. Favorite back-to-school tradition as a child: Buying new shoes at Nienal’s! How about you??
Enjoy your favorite people this weekend~