Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you are having a great week. It’s been a busy week here on the blog…hello to our new visitors. I’m so glad you are here!
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted 5 Facts. For those of you who are just joining us, these are simply 5 random observations and musings from me…and usually a question so you can weigh in, too!
Five Facts for FRIDAY~
1. If a person’s hands and legs turn an odd shade of blue, she should not panic, call the doctor and assume she is in cardiac arrest. It could be something as simple as the dye from a new pair of jeans.
2. In other news, I bought a new pair of jeans last week.
3. Snow day in October? Please and thank you!
4. Someone told me that I should be a stand-up comedian. Growing up, I was NEVER the funny one. I was the nerdy one. It’s a whole new day, people.
5. TV Theme songs…I loved the Partridge Family’s song. Which TV theme song did you enjoy?
Hope your weekend is cozy!