5 Facts for Friday:
1. The Walking Dead zombies sound like they have emphysema or a hair ball.
2. The Akron Aeros minor league baseball team is changing its name to the Rubber Ducks. The owners will spend $5 million to accomplish this. If they’d pay me $5 million, I will change my name to Louise.
3. Happiness=a preschooler who loves his fireman costume so much, he wears it to church.
4. The big Halloween transition: when you decide you’re too cool to carry a plastic pumpkin, and opt to carry your candy in a pillowcase instead.
5. It’s NOVEMBER! What are you most looking forward to this month?
Thankful for YOU~