1. A pizza commercial touted “cheeses from Wisconsin.” I thought they said, “Jesus from Wisconsin.” I should have known better. You never hear about “Cheeses from Nazareth.”
2. Yesterday, Matt Lauer and Al Roker had prostate exams on air. This gives a new meaning to a “probing news story.”
3. All kidding aside…GUYS: get your behinds to the doctor. It could save your life.
4. Today, I’m thankful for belly laughs with great friends.
5. Our team is in the playoffs tonight. Where were YOU on Friday nights in high school? (I was in the stands with my friends John and Juanita…or babysitting so I could avoid the game and stay inside!!)
Hope you have a happy weekend, friends!