Five Facts for Friday:
1. Among Oprah’s favorites this season: A chocolate nativity scene. This could bring new meaning to “taste and see that the Lord is good.”
2. I never understood people who said “enjoy college…best years of your life!” THESE are my best years.
3. Today I am thankful for Tom‘s math expertise (so are our kids!)
4. Will Rogers said, “Rumor travels faster, but it doesn’t stay put as long as truth.”
5. Favorite place in my house: my brown couch in the family room. What’s your favorite spot in YOUR house?
This weekend, I’m going to cheer on the Chagrin Falls Tigers (and mostly, the marching band!) at the next round of the championship tournament. I’m also planning on cleaning out the linen closet, and doing some pre-Thanksgiving prep. How about you? Whatever you are doing, hope it’s a happy weekend…See you next week!