1. I have jury duty next week, which I hope will be very Law and Order-ish.
2. Congratulations to my wonderful in-laws, Barbara and Win Wetherbee, who recently celebrated their 67th wedding anniversary! Truly an example of how commitment, love, friendship, and lots of laughs fuel a lasting marriage.
3. You are probably surprised to know I was not chosen to be the Brown’s head coach. I am hoping to be their hospitality coordinator. However, I will require a headset. It’s in my contract.
4. Winston Churchill said, “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
5. Both of my kids have recently demonstrated grace and resilience, qualities I admire so much. What qualities do you admire in your kids, family or friends?
Happy Friday, friends…stay cozy and warm!