No more jury duty…which means it’s been a great week to get back in the routine of real life. Hope you have had a great week, with plans for a wonderful, restful weekend, friends! And now…
5 Facts for Friday:
1. Luxury=getting a haircut (today! It’s been awhile…)
2. Iron sharpens iron. I’m thankful for people in my life who make me think, and who help me grow.
3. Heard while at jury duty: “I taught my stepson to drive when he was 12. It was no big deal. I mean, the worst thing that could have happened was that he ended up in the pond.” I don’t think I can add anything to that little nugget of wisdom.
4. “Anyone who says you can’t see a thought simply doesn’t know art.” (W. Reynolds)
5. OLYMPICS!!! What’s your favorite event?
See you next week!