Well, Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends! Hope you have had a wonderful day, with lots of opportunities to spend time with people you adore.
5 Facts for Friday:
1. Going to Accents Salon and Spa is wonderful: friendly, warm comforting. It’s like Steel Magnolias without the diabetes.
2. Our pharmacy is offering a new medicine to aid digestion. It’s called (and I kid you not) “Smooth Move.”
3. I do not care for the “An Open Letter To…” trend online. It’s just not nice (and quite passive aggressive.)
4. Comfort food: Ham and Au Gratin potatoes. Yum.
5. In second grade, my mom helped me make potato print Valentines for my teachers, Miss Gemma and Miss Sanderell. Do you have a happy Valentine’s memory? Tell me!
Have a lovely Valentine’s Day, friends!