I hope you have had a great week. Yesterday was the first day of school in our little town…so fun to see elementary schoolers with shiny new shoes and great big backpacks eagerly waiting for the bus! And, in our family, our son headed off for his first day of sophomore year, while our daughter continues to pack for college. Time flies!
Just a reminder for anyone who might be interested…the Group KidMin Conference is selling out, but you have an opportunity to save on your registration! Visit this link to learn more. I’m really excited about this conference, and I hope to see you there! (More information in the next couple of weeks!
Five Facts for Friday
1. There are two bright red leaves on my dogwood tree, telling me that chilly, cozy weather is on the way.
2. Luxury=brand new school supplies.
3. Heard in our house…Annie: “I’m going to miss Bill when I go to college. No matter what, I know he’s always got my back.”
4. Good advice from Shakespeare: “To thine own self be true.”
5. A fun game from my friend Carly Cott: Choose 4 people (living or dead) that you’d like to invite for dinner (religious figures excluded…) I’d invite Harriet Tubman, Katie Couric, Mandy Patinkin and Tom Wetherbee. Who would you choose?