Five Facts for Friday:
1. I was not selected as “One of the Most Fascinating People of 2011” nor was I nominated for a Golden Globe. But, my family loved the chicken I cooked last night. Way better.
2. Researchers say that the claymation “Rudolph” is damaging to kids’ social development. Thank goodness we have Jersey Shore as an alternative.
3. I will never get used to the phrase, “Can I have the keys, Mom?”
4. Cleveland Christmas in the 1970’s: Mr. Jingaling, Higbee’s Santa, Bruce the Talking Spruce.
5. Favorite childhood Christmas gifts: a doll named Jenny and a Derry Daring action figure (with motorcycle!) Yours?
Happy Weekend, friends.